Monday, September 28, 2009

Strip Tease

Jeff & I normally wake up to Ashlyn Kay crying around 6:30 a.m. every morning. Yesterday (Sunday) we woke up at 8:30 a.m. to nothing. I was out like a log and obviously so was he. I frantically looked at the video monitor and there were no green or red lights flashing. IT WAS OFF! So I turned it on and of course screaming. Not crying but yelling. Some how the monitor had gotten cut off and she wasn't crying loud enough for us to hear her down the hall or we just were so tired and dead asleep we heard nothing. I went down to her room to find this...
a half naked baby standing up in her crib, blanket, lovie, minnie mouse, taggie dog, pillow, PANTS & DIAPER all on the floor. She was standing there yelling at me with just her top on. She had thrown all of her items out of the bed, ripped off her pants, ripped off her diaper and peed in the crib. WHAT THE HECK! I started dying laughing! I couldn't stop. If my camera had not gotten attacked by the rain the day before I would have for sure taken a picture. It was a classic moment to be documented. Oh the things this lady does!

No comments: