Wednesday, August 26, 2009

13 months

Ashlyn Kay is now 13 months old, well actually she is half way through this month too. She is growing so fast and like a weed. I thought I would just update all of you who don't see her very often on her newest tricks!
First off-we are a super runner now. She runs as fast as her little legs will carry her back and forth across the room (screaming of course)! She really likes to shout out every now and then. For those of you who know my sister, Kala, this should come as no surprise since AK is just like her Aunt Kala. Scary....
She can say...momma, dadda, poppa, de-da (kala), do-da (lola), bad dog (ha), doggie, turdle (turtle), tyega(tiger), and tankchu (thank you). I am so glad that I can interpret AK language. They def. didn't teach me this at Auburn. Of course her BeBe is pissed because there is no attempt at this one single most important word. Guess she is going to have to change her name to one of the words listed above.
She is getting so big and smart. When she gives you a kiss she always follows it with thank you. Which is so adorable and it melts your heart. She likes to pull her dress above her head and run around screaming-thanks Lynlee for that! She hates hair bows and every little girl who wears one. She is always trying to pull out the hair bows of the girls in the nursery at church and Cameron. She has become this walking-talking-screaming little person who is obviously not a baby anymore. So sad :( I miss the baby in her.
I think that is about it and I am sure there will be more to come. I will post pictures of her soon.

No comments: