Monday, August 25, 2008

ahhhhhhhhh...YUCK!

There is always something new and different everyday when there is a new baby around the house. We have dealt with all the good stuff and the gross stuff so far, but the incident that happened Sunday morning was uncalled for. My parents were in town and my mother and I were sitting on the couch feeding the baby. After she had finished woofing down her breakfast she started with her usual pooping face. That face is priceless by the way. She scrunches up, her face turns blood red, and she grunts. Entertaining to say the least. Back to the story. I get side tracked easily these days. My mother and I were sitting on the couch and heard her noises and well started smelling it too. After I thought she was done I picked her up to take her to the nursery to change her. I put my hand under her bottom and then that is when it happened. I heard another blow! I pulled my hand out and it was covered with yellow, yucky poop. Oh there was so much of it. It was so gross and horrible and I then screamed bloody murder. I screamed, screamed, and screamed. So loud that my father, who was in the shower, came out in a panic thinking something was wrong. There was something wrong! My infant child had laid a bomb on my hand that I used to eat with. My mother was no help either. She was laughing too loud. After I finally got done screaming we took the baby to the nursery to clean her up. It was so awful. It smelled so bad that not even the diaper genie could handle it. We had to take it outside and throw it away in the big trash can. How can such a precious little angel put out something so foul.

No comments: