Tuesday, June 24, 2008

1st Day

Yay! I'm so excited! This is my first blog ever. I normally don't even read blogs that much but I decided, what the heck, join the crowd. Especially now that we will be welcoming our new baby girl, Ashlyn Kay, into our family soon.
Jeff and I met at Auburn in 2003 and married November 6, 2004. War Eagle! We lived in Birmingham then Wetumpka (my hometown) then Montgomery then now back to Birmingham, Alabama where we plan to stay. Jeff is originally from here. I love it here and have made some great friends in the past 2 years.
We are so excited about our new addition which hopefully will be arriving in the next 3 weeks. I'm due July 16 but feel confident that she will not make it. Maybe that is just wishful thinking. At least that is what Jeff says. He would like her to stay inside until she was 20 years old so he doesn't really count. Her name is going to be Ashlyn Kay Moran (my mother's name is Kay). She is completely spoiled already by her 3 sets of grandparents and 1 set of great-grandparents. Oh yea and her Aunt Kala.
Jeff works as a special investigator for claims at Progressive Car Insurance and I am a catch all at an Ear, Nose, and Throat Group. Jeff works really hard and is very good at his job. He can catch a criminal in a minute!
We have loved our past so far and are very excited about our future. Who knows what will happen next.....

No comments: