Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy, Happy Birthday Ashlyn Kay

Well...it has been a year full of funny memories and tons of change since Ashlyn Kay made her grand arrival. I was reading my very first couple of post and I can't believe its been 1 whole year since then. I just don't understand how time got away from me.
Today is Ashlyn Kay's 1st birthday. At 11:02 a.m. we officially welcomed our little precious angel into the world-red hair and all. She has been such a joy-I am so lucky. She was a great and easy baby and now is a hilarious and wild toddler. I love every minute though. She keeps me running and laughing. If the rest of her life is anything like the 1st year I have it made. No, really and truly I am the luckiest parent ever.
Her 1st birthday party is coming up this weekend. We have bought the dinnerware and decorations are almost done. I am so excited. Jeff and I have sort of turned it into a 1 year anniversary party for us too-as being parents and SURVIVING! It should be tons of fun and of course I will post pictures once its over.
Tonight her BeBe or as she is starting to refer to her as Deda (what the crap that is we don't know), Daddy, Uncle Squeak Squeak, Aunt Kala, Aunt Lynlee, & Uncle Grant will all be coming over for pizza and cupcakes. Should be fun. Can't have a birthday without cupcakes now can we?
Life as I know it changed forever on July 15, 2009 @ 11:02 a.m. Who would have thought it would have been the best change of my life! Happy Birthday Ashlyn Kay Moran. YOU ARE 1!

No comments: