Sunday, October 19, 2008

My favorite seat

Hello all...This is Miss Ashlyn Kay herself writing to you from my crib. Yes, I know what you are thinking. "How can this little girl already be able to write a blog post on her mommy's blog?" Well there is no logic to my abilities ( big word ), but I can do it, so just believe it! My mommy posted a video of me earlier of me sitting in my new purple bumbo seat. That was so nice of her. I love her! What she didn't do though is let me tell everyone how much I love my bumbo seat. My "meme the great" bought me this seat this weekend. I can sit in it and it makes me feel like a big girl. It lets me think I'm actually sitting up. I can watch tv with daddy and watch mommy fold my laundry. Yesterday when I was sitting in my bumbo seat, mommy let me play with one of my favorite toys. My ring of jingle jangly things. I love those jingle jangly things so much! I can't wait to be able to get out of this crib and sit in my favorite purple bumbo seat again tomorrow. yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy! Good night. LOVE, AK

No comments: