Sunday, September 14, 2008

AK first week

Last week was AK's first week at Mrs. Shannon's house. It was pretty hard to go back to work and leave her for 8 hours. I missed her so much and thought about her all the time. I found myself talking about her to anyone that would listen. Luckily for me I have a wonderful lady who keeps her. She sends me pics all day long of my angel and lets me know how she is doing. It is really nice to have that. It is now Sunday and we have made it through the week without a nervous breakdown. I'm pretty proud of myself! AK actually really loves it there. She sleeps all the time and is eating well. Shannon says she never cries, not even once. I think it is going to work out wonderfully. I have posted some pics of her throughout the week while she was there.

No comments: